- Continuous Failure to pay tuition on time.
- Persistent absences.
- Uncooperative attitude.
- Lack of practicing
Each student has the opportunity to earn points by:
1.Practicing
2.Paying attention during lesson
3.Theory(Flash Cards)
4. Posture
5.Attending Concerts/Recitals (bring me the program)
6.Sight Reading
1. Tuition is $50.00 a month for a 30 minute lesson once a week. It is due on or before first lesson of each month. A reminder invoice will be sent home. IF TUITION IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE 10TH OF EACH MONTH, THERE WILL BE A $10.00 FEE.
2. The amount per month does not change if there are 5 weeks.
3. Please give me at least 24 hour notice of a lesson cancellation if you wish for a make-up lesson. There may not be availability for last minute changes. There will be no refund for missed or forgotten lessons.
Exception: PLEASE do not send a sick child to lessons. If you/your child becomes ill overnight or in the morning, inform me and I will schedule a makeup lesson if needed. Lessons cancelled for the following reasons on my end only: illness, emergencies, teacher vacations - will be credited to you.You may use the Swap List to trade lessons with another student and then inform me of the change. The Swap List will be sent home as soon as my schedule is completed. If I DO NOT have your permission to include your phone number on the Swap List, please let me know.
4. There will be no extra charge for recitals once they fall into place. There may be times I might ask for help to contribute a dessert for a recital if at all possible.
5. The student’s piano music will be purchased by the student.
6. I am able to teach throughout the summer even though school is out. I do recommend if the student takes a break for the summer and does not take lessons, to continue their piano studies. I will drop a student that takes the entire Summer off, but I am willing to work with vacations.
0 comments:
Post a Comment